[Download the Free eBook]
2023 Business Trends and What They Mean for Rewards & Incentives
The business world has been turned upside down over the past three years, and while pandemic restrictions have mostly lifted, the changes haven’t let up. Now, economic uncertainty, evolving workplace expectations, greater awareness of social and political issues, and other factors are forcing businesses to constantly reevaluate their strategies, including rewards and incentives. Changing how and when you send rewards — or adding rewards where you haven’t used them before — can help you adapt to new developments in marketing, research, and employee engagement.
We’ve collected 10 major business trends that experts are expecting to see in the next year and explored how those shifts will further impact the types and uses of rewards and incentives.
What you’ll learn:
- What the current economic conditions mean for research, customer, and employee incentives.
- Bring remote and hybrid teams together.
- Where new technologies and processes overlap with rewards management.
- How rewards can help you optimize your marketing strategies for today’s consumer.
- What you need to do to create a positive workplace culture and retain employees.
- How events have changed since the pandemic and how to adapt.